California Mitigation Providers
California Mitigation Providers provides mitigation credits throughout California. If you are looking for mitigation land or credits of any kind in California, we can fulfill your development’s needs. As the economy expands, the demand for new housing and new construction is increasing. However with new development comes the difficult challenge of complying with numerous environmental regulations. As each development project requires detailed conservation agency inspection to determine potential biological damage, that damage can be met with mitigation from California Mitigation Providers.
California Mitigation Providers offers hundreds of thousands of mitigation acres throughout California, ranging in habitat types from deserts to wetlands, from mountain forest to coastal plains. We cover a plethora of environmentally listed and sensitive species across the state, including
- Desert tortoise (Gopherus agassizii)
- Mojave fringe-toed lizard (Uma scoparia)
- Burrowing owl (Athene cunicularia)
- Mojave ground squirrel (Xerospermophilus mohavensis)
- Bighorn sheep (Ovis canadensis), including Peninsular desert bighorn sheep (Ovis canadensis nelsoni)
- California gnatcatcher (Polioptila californica)
- Stephens’ kangaroo rat (Dipodomys stephensi)
- Least bell’s vireo (Vireo bellii pusillus)
- Cactus Wren (Campylorhynchus brunneicapillus)
- Golden Eagle (Aquila chrysaetos)
- Southwestern Willow flycatcher (Empidonax traillii extimus)
Additional Species covered by mitigation from California Mitigation Providers.
We offer tens of thousands of acres of Mojave ground squirrel habitat which has been surveyed and identified as one of only four crucial Core habitats of this species.
California Desert Mitigation Program
California Mitigation Providers provides biological resource mitigation for development impacts within the California Desert Conservation Area. We presently have more than 325,000 acres of mitigation land that are now available for your company. (This is approximately half the size of Orange County in California). Of this number of acres, some 93,000 acres are currently presold and being processed for solar energy buyers, but there are a sufficient number of acres left to provide all of your mitigation requirements. Solar energy currently provides 8% of California’s entire electrical energy demands. It is the objective of the State to have 35% of its total energy needs to be supplied by solar energy by the year 2020. The industry is, and expects to continue to be, well ahead of that objective. Through partnering with solar energy providers and providing needed mitigation credits, California Mitigation Providers is contributing to this objective.