Development and Consulting to optimize real estate market, community and environmental values.
Some of the services we provide are:
- Real Estate Development and Development Consulting
- Project Management, Entitlement, Approvals and Processing
- Environmental Consulting
- Habitat Conservation Plans and Subregional Plans
- Environmental Permit Processing and Negotiations (US Fish and Wildlife Section 7 consultations California 2081 agreements, 1600 permits and Army Corps of Engineers 404 Permits
- Multispecies Plan Compliance for Endangered Species Permits
- Conservation Banking, Mitigation Banking, Credit Sales and Marketing
- Public Policy Consulting on development and environmental issues
Obtaining approvals and permits through applicable agencies and legislative compliance mandates, including:
- Southern California Counties and Cities
- U.S Fish and Wildlife Service
- California Department of Fish and Game
- U.S. Bureau of Land Management
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- California Environmental Quality Act
- California and Federal Endangered Species Acts
- Clean Water Act
Representing landowner interest in multi species planning programs, including Regional Habitat Conservation Plan and Natural Community Conservation Plan Programs.
The Sauls Company has represented landowners in the conservation of more than 13,000 acres of the Western Riverside Multi-Species Habitat Conservation Plan (MSHCP), accounting for over 25% of the conserved private lands in the MSHCP. The Sauls Company assists clients with development approval under the MHSCP, and when necessary, guidance through the Habitat Acquisition and Negotiation Strategy (HANS) Process. The MSHCP is a criteria-based plan, focused on preserving individual species through habitat conservation.
Investments The Sauls Company has been successful in investing client funds with Altus Equities from $2 million to an asset value of $5.5 million.
Additional services and project information available upon request.